No doubt the most acceptable brands when it comes to smartphones are either iOS or Android. There are plenty of niches that still need to be filled and even current trend with several leading apps still fall behind in quality. And, what businesses say? There’s always room for new Android apps, and with a little bit of know-how.
Some of its key advantages include:
- It’s an Open-source: This gives application developers more freedom in understanding how it works, and modifies as he wants which translates to more innovative Android applications.
- Easy to Testing: Having provided with a Software Development Kit (SDK) by Google, developers find it easy to test the applications they have developed on an Android simulator before loading them onto a phone
- Install custom ROMS: This helps in major enhancements such as speed and more features- a major plus point for Android application development. Also, it provides preferred strength and recital to an app due to its Linux based operating system.
- Better App integration: When compared to the iPhone, the system is more locked in and has better application integration.
- Developers: Selecting iPhone developer is the most daunting task than choosing type of application that you want to develop which is a contrary in Android.
No matter you are franchises or a large enterprise, Android apps deliver you enhanced productivity to the operations. Once decided the OS, your next step should be hire developers to enjoy all the advantages of Android development and have already created hundreds of apps of different industry verticals. If you are hiring the wrong guy to save some money, you are sure to fail.
Above are some of the reasons that give you an idea regarding the popularity of Android device. There are more resources available out there than at any time before.